I like how on Tumblr we all have lots of sass but in real life we can’t say hi without fucking up.
Leave your stories in my ask, I’m really curious to know!
a couple of tumblr functions if you didn’t know about them:
- you can make tags on an individual blog display from the earliest to latest post by adding /chrono to the end, for example: http://gameofgifs.tumblr.com/tagged/season_202/chrono
- you can search through a tumblog by date using “http://username.tumblr.com/day/YEAR/MONTH/DAY”, for example: http://gameofgifs.tumblr.com/day/2012/09/16
- you can view just the photo posts on your dashboard in mosaic form by going to http://www.tumblr.com/photos
- you can save ask messages to your queue or drafts by hovering your mouse over the publish button and holding down “alt”, which will bring up alternative options
- by using the url “http://www.tumblr.com/show/type of post” you can filter your dash, for example “http://www.tumblr.com/show/photos” will show only photos
- you can retrieve previously used themes via the theme recovery page: http://www.tumblr.com/themes/recover
- when reblogging a long text post (like this one!), click on the “as” at the top of the post to reblog as a text post, link or quote
so my tumblr just updated and
i dont like it
i am not a happy hobbit tumblr
you can unfollow me at any time for any reason
i will never look to see if i’ve lost followers
i will never ask you why you unfollowed me
i will never take it personally (unless you message me and want me to i guess)
i will never hunt you down
please do not sit here and make yourself uncomfortable by staying on my blog.
friendly reminder that freedom of speech does not mean freedom from the consequences of your speech (✿◠‿◠)
WHEN PEOPLE LIKE AND REBLOG STUFF THAT IS HIDDEN DEEP IN THE CAVERNS OF YOUR BLOG’S PAST AND YOU’RE LIKE “WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU COME FROM HOW DID YOU GET THERE”
that moment when jen represents the tumblr users who never get asks